The procedure for up to 250,000 lei / company active in services or trade was posted on the website of the program management authority. The date of the opening of the call is not currently known, it will be announced at least 5 days in advance, the project submission session will have a limited duration depending on the interest shown by the companies.
The company’s non-reimbursable financial allocation will be up to 250,000 lei, while the own contribution of the beneficiary will be at least 10% plus the value added tax payment of the full amount of the project.
They will be able to apply within this call for projects to SME firms all over the country who have at least 1 calendar year from the date of opening the electronic application for the investment plan and the CAEN code for which funding is requested for at least 3 months before the date of the opening of the electronic application for the investment plan. The company did not benefit from a grant under the Program in the last 3 years of 2015, 2016 and 2017. Associates or shareholders holding several companies can only benefit from a grant under this program than a single company for which the status single enterprise. If the company has also received non-repayable grants, other specific conditions are eligible to be eligible.
Under the Program, eligible beneficiaries receive a grant amount of no more than 90% of the total amount of eligible expenditure incurred (excluding VAT) but no more than the values specified in the annex accompanying the procedure. The maximum amount of the grant can not exceed the amount of 250,000 lei per beneficiary.
Funding is granted for the following categories of eligible activities / expenditures:
- Purchase of IT technical equipment (PC type, consisting of: central unit, server, monitor, printer / copier / multifunctional, including portable systems, licenses required to carry out the activity) according to Government Decision no. 2139/2004 for the approval of the Catalog on the classification and the normal operating durations of fixed assets, with subsequent modifications and additions or inventory items assimilated to them.
- purchase of barcode readers;
- purchase of electronic scales with / without printer for labeling;
- the purchase of fiscal electronic cash registers;
- the purchase of technological equipment, machinery, equipment and work installations – including related software, measuring, control and adjustment apparatuses and installations necessary for carrying out the activities for which it has requested funding, according to Government Decision no. 2139/2004 for the approval of the Catalog on the classification and the normal operating durations of fixed assets, with subsequent modifications and additions or inventory items assimilated to them, with the exception of mechanical, electric, electronic, billiard tables and music machines;
- purchase of electric and forklift trucks according to group 188.8.131.52.1 of GD 2139/2004;
- Investments in intangible assets relating to patents, product and service marks (eco-labeling, licenses), software for on-line trading, software required to carry out marketing activities for market products and services;
- the purchase of goods provided for in sub-groups 3.1 furniture, 3.2 office equipment and 3.3 protection systems for human and material values (eg video surveillance systems, alarm systems). according to Government Decision no. 2139/2004 for the approval of the Catalog on the classification and the normal operating durations of the fixed assets, with the subsequent modifications and completions or inventory items assimilated to them;
- the purchase of N1, N2, N3 category vehicles except for G-type land vehicles in accordance with MLPTL 211/2003 Order, as amended, with the exception of vehicles for the carriage of goods by road on behalf of third parties or against payment required by undertakings carrying out road freight transport on behalf of third parties or against payment.
- certification of a quality management system / environment / occupational health and safety / food safety, according to one of the standards: SR-EN-ISO 9001: 2008 (quality management system); SR-EN-ISO 14001: 2005 (environmental management system); SR-EN-ISO 22000: 2005 (food safety management system); OHSAS 18001: 2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System), simple or integrated;
- the creation of a webpage for the presentation of the activity of the applicant and of the promoted products or services (including domain registration expenses, without hosting) for economic operators that do not have a different web page and which must be functional at the date of filing the application for AFN throughout the monitoring period;
- the purchase of specific installations / equipment in order to achieve energy savings, as well as systems using renewable / alternative energy sources to streamline the activities for which it requested funding;
- the purchase of heating or air-conditioning installations related to the trade or service space;
- participation in training courses for vocational training / qualification / specialization / professional development in the field of marketing of the products and services for which he / she has applied for funding, participation in courses on basic hygiene notions needed in the marketing of products and market services;
- guarantee fee related to the year of the guarantee, due to financial institutions issuing credit guarantees, in the case of guarantees granted for loans contracted by beneficiaries for the execution of investment plans accepted under the Program, for applicants using credit for project implementation;
- consultancy for the preparation of documentation in order to obtain financing under this program and the implementation of the project (maximum 8000 lei without VAT). Eligible advisory service providers within the Program may only be consultancy organizations that are legally entitled to carry out this type of activity, that is, they have statutory status consultancy or are authorized to carry out one of the activities included in CAEN code 70.
- the purchase of commercial or commercial spaces directly related to the activities of the NACE code to which Pro is accessed;
It should be noted that the beneficiary of the grant can make any investments / expenses that it considers necessary for the good performance of the proposed activity and the implementation of the investment project for which financing is requested, only the state aid can be directed only towards the listed expenditures above.
VAT, fees, commissions, commissions, packaging, transport, commissioning, staff training for the use of purchased items are not eligible.
Beneficiaries are required for a minimum of 3 years starting from the year following grant of the grant, maintain the investment for which they are receiving help, retain the number of jobs available at the time of the application and the jobs created by the program.
Beneficiaries are required not to set up the pledging / mortgaging and not to change the destination of the goods purchased under the program, keep them operational and keep them in the ownership of the company for the entire program monitoring period, namely 3 years, starting with the year following signing financing contract (2019, 2020, 2021). Otherwise, it will be proposed to initiate recovery procedures for the non-reimbursable financial grant, together with interest and related penalties.
In the case of purchased assets, financial aid will only be granted if they are new (except premises) at the time of the expenditure certification visit and their price is set at market conditions. Otherwise, the grant is not awarded.
No financial aid is granted for assets acquired under leasing and for second-hand assets.
No financial aid is granted to companies benefiting from a non-reimbursable financial allocation to any of the Programs developed by the Ministry for the Business, Commerce and Entrepreneurship Environment in 2018. A company may sign in 2018 only a financing contract under the funding programs through the ministry mentioned.
The mandatory business plan for the project will include the following sections:
- GENERAL DATA
- VISION, STRATEGY
- HISTORY, MANAGEMENT, HUMAN RESOURCES, CURRENT ACTIVITY
- PRESENTATION OF THE PROJECT
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- OPERATIONAL ANALYSIS – after the implementation of the project
- JUSTIFICATION OF THE NECESSITY OF NON-GRANTED FINANCING AND OPPORTUNITY OF THE PURCHASE
- SUSTAINABILITY OF THE PROJECT
The business plan will be attached to the financial forecast for the next 5 years (balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flows).
The rating grid is shown below (minimum score of 50 points):
|GRILĂ EVALUARE PLAN INVESTITII
|Întreprinderi cu activitate|
|Profit net la 31.12.2017||5|
|Societatea A obţinut profit net la 31.12.2017||5|
|Societatea NU a obţinut profit net la 31.12.2017||0|
|Obs.: Se regăsesc în bilanţul contabil şi balanţa la 31.12.2017|
|Management, resurse umane||15|
|Întreprinderea are un număr mediu de cel puţin 3 angajaţi la 31.12.2017||15|
|Întreprinderea are un număr mediu de cel puţin 2 angajaţi la 31.12.2017||10|
|Întreprinderea are un număr mediu de 1 angajat la 31.12.2017||5|
|Întreprinderea nu are angajaţi la 31.12.2017||0|
|Rezultate aşteptate după implementarea planului de investiţii||25|
|locuri de muncă create ≥ 2||15|
|locuri de muncă create = 1||10|
|Punctaj suplimentar pentru minim 1 loc de muncă din cele de mai sus creat pentru 1 șomer, absolvent după anul 2012 sau persoană defavorizată||5|
|Punctaj suplimentar pentru minim 2 locuri de muncă din cele de mai sus create pentru 2 șomeri, absolventi după anul 2012 sau persoane defavorizate.*||10|
|Ponderea investitiilor in mijloace fixe și obiecte de inventar asimilate acestora, prevazute la pct 2.1, 2.2 (inclusiv echipamente IT- tehnică de calcul), 184.108.40.206.1 (electro si mototstivuitoare) din HG 2139/2004 si software-uri necesare desfăşurării activităţii reprezinta mai mult de 60% din valoarea cheltuielilor eligibile inscrise in planul de investitii||15|
|Ponderea investitiilor in mijloace fixe și obiecte de inventar asimilate acestora, prevazute la pct 2.1, 2.2 (inclusiv echipamente IT- tehnică de calcul), 220.127.116.11.1 (electro si mototstivuitoare) din HG 2139/2004 si software-uri necesare desfăşurării activităţii reprezinta mai mult de 50% din valoarea cheltuielilor eligibile inscrise in planul de investitii||10|
|Ponderea investitiilor in mijloace fixe și obiecte de inventar asimilate acestora, prevazute la pct 2.1, 2.2 (inclusiv echipamente IT- tehnică de calcul), 18.104.22.168.1 (electro si mototstivuitoare) din HG 2139/2004 si software-uri necesare desfăşurării activităţii reprezinta mai mult de 40% din valoarea cheltuielilor eligibile inscrise in planul de investitii||5|
|Desfăşoară efectiv activitate autorizată pe codul CAEN pe care accesează||10|
|Vechime activitate autorizată egală sau mai mare de 12 de luni||10|
|Vechime activitate autorizată 6-12 luni||5|
|Vechime activitate autorizată 3-6 luni||0|
|Obs: Vechimea activităţii autorizate se verifică in certificatul constatator la punctul Sedii autorizate/Activitati autorizate|
|Valoarea aportului propriu||20|
|Valoarea procentului aferent aportului propriu este ≥ 25% din valoarea eligibilă a proiectului||20|
|Valoarea procentului aferent aportului propriu este ≥ 20% din valoarea eligibilă a proiectului||15|
|Valoarea procentului aferent aportului propriu este ≥ 15% din valoarea eligibilă a proiectului||10|
|Profit din exploatare la 31.12.2017||10|
|Societatea A obţinut profit din exploatare la 31.12.2017||10|
|Societatea NU a obţinut profit din exploatare la 31.12.2017||0|
Pentru întocmirea unui plan de afaceri competitiv și a previziunilor financiare aferente, ne puteți contacta la firstname.lastname@example.org , telefon 0722 230 731.